Beyond the media hype, the digitization of money is transforming cross border money flows, sovereign monetary authority and the global financial system as we know it. The student-led Strategic Studies Group (SSG) has convened a panel with leaders in this space to discuss current developments and explore implications for the future. The webinar will be a moderated discussion and will include Q&A from the audience. We welcome your input, and we encourage you to submit questions in advance to help formulate the discussion (send to: email@example.com).
• Jim Cunha, Senior Vice President of Secure Payments and FinTech, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston; and head of the U.S. Federal Reserve CBDC project with MIT
• Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director, Stellar Development Foundation
• Josh Lipsky, Director, Atlantic Council GeoEconomics Center
• Victor Shih, Ho Miu Lam Chair in China and Pacific Relations, UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
• Michael Poor, 2021 MAS-IA Candidate, UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
Register here for the free event.