After a parabolic rise in the value of Bitcoin in late 2020 and numerous cryptocurrencies going viral on social media this year, these new instruments have shaken up discourse in the financial services sector.
Join SDF CEO and ED, Denelle Dixon, for a panel discussion on Cryptocurrency and the Global Market at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Leadership Conference. This panel will bring together thought leaders in cryptocurrency to highlight the opportunities and challenges that this field faces in the future, particularly when it comes to reaching Latino and other minority investors.
- Representative Darren Soto, U.S. House of Representatives
- Cuy Sheffield, Head of Crypto Products, Visa
- Jonathan Ponciano (moderator), Senior Reporter, Forbes
- Kristin Smith, Executive Director, Blockchain Association
- Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director, SDF
Register for free.